03 octubre 2018

Distances



I am so far from you tonight
while I hear “Lately” by Stevie Wonder
which is a so sad tune
but also beautiful
as you are.
I'm far from you tonight
'cause I know you are lost in dreams
and dreams are just like ancient houses
closed by heavy doors
impossible to open to whom doesn't belong to them
I strongly believe that I'm awake
but crossing this profound night who care?
No matter how much I open my eyes into its misteries
it always will keeps its unreadeable signs
forms of life that I even don't understand
delicates colors and textures
from the night
avoided to me
I used to be a creature of the night
or so I believed
Maybe what happen is
that  I'm far from me tonight
'cause I'm far from you
in a way that no word could explain
if you believe in distances
if you are able to see the gap
between the world
and what we take for it
you should feel the tremor
which is hide in those small things
that we recall without understand.

06/07/10

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

A bordo de un viejo vapor

A  la memoria de Jorge Torres   Del pasado ascendía como niebla el alma del río   Gunnar  Ekelöf   C on   el p...